Many small things can go wrong on exterior walls. Hairline cracks may appear; splits on sidings can occur; and walls could come apart with little prompting. These little things may seem harmless on the surface. However, when left unattended they can be the perfect entry points for moisture and water, causing more serious issues like rotting sidings, damping, and damage in foundation, all of which can get expensive to tackle.
If your exterior walls are suffering from any of the aforementioned problems, do not wait until it’s too late. Give them the protection they need and extend their service life for the years to come with Global Home Transformations’ revolutionary wall coating and restoration services.
As it has always been our goal to provide our customers with the most effective solutions for all their wall problems, we made sure that we only utilize the most effective methods and products for our wall coating and restoration services. As a matter of fact, our very own wall coating system has been recognized to solve common wall problems, such as penetrating damp, cracked walls, crumbling mortar, discolouration, and damage on blown render, pebble dash, tyrolean walls.
Repairing common exterior wall issues is not the only benefit that our wall coating solution can provide. Once applied, it creates a smooth finish that will help restore the pristine appearance of your exterior walls. The system will also provide a layer of protection to your walls, making them more resistant against leaks, mould and mildew growth, and pollution. With that, you no longer have to waste money, time, and effort regularly cleaning your exterior walls.
We have used this revolutionary wall coating system on hundreds of properties in the UK, and our 7-year guarantee remains as one of the best in the industry. So why look further when you can provide the best protection for your exterior walls with Global Home Transformations’ wall coating and restoration service? It’s effective and long lasting without necessarily blasting a hole in your pocket.
To give you an idea how we carry out our wall coating and restoration service, here’s a look at our step-by-step procedures:
Careful inspection is carried out on walls to see if there are underlying problems. Any issues are immediately repaired so that they will not cause issues once the coating is applied.
- Protective sheets are placed around the work area to prevent mess during the clean-up.
- Walls are pressure-cleaned to eliminate dirt, dust, loose paint and moss growth.
- Entire property is masked up and additional sheets are laid down within the work perimeter to avoid the coating from getting on plants and surrounding hardscapes.
- To prevent moss from growing on the walls, Mould Rid is applied on the entire surface
- Additional repairs are carried out if problems are noticed after the clean-up.
- The wall coating is applied on the walls. The process involves two coat applications of specialist paint. The first coat is applied using an airless sprayer and the second coating is applied using a roller for proper coverage and to achieve an even finish.